My mom has saved some clothes and toys from when I was a kid. It's been kinda nice because I've been able to pass them down to my kids. In fact, Braden's very FAVORITE stuffed animal is my old Chip that I got from Disney World long ago. Braden includes Chip in most of our daily activities, and there's no going to bed without chipmunk either. Who would have known that he would have clung to my old toy like this?
So here are some photos just for laughs...
Braden and Chip (poor Chipmunk has seen better days)!AND when my parents came to visit earlier this month they brought an old Christmas dress that my mom sewed for me to wear when I was two, so I put it on Ashlyn (who is also two), and here's the results...
Anyway, it's been fun to see my old stuff and watch my kids enjoy it too-THANKS MOM!




No comments:
Post a Comment