Monday, February 1, 2010

Weatherman Braden

I've been having a blast homeschooling Braden this year for Kindergarten! I guess it's the passion I have for teaching coming out in me. Thankfully, Braden seems to like it too and is quite the ideal "student."

This month for Science we have been studying weather. It's been fun to read lots of books about all types of weather and even try some experiments. Braden also learned how to read a thermometer and keep track of the temperature and weather for each day of the month of January. We then made a pictograph of the results of the month's weather. I also thought it would be fun for him to practice performing, so I took a video of him reporting the monthly weather, acting as if he were a meteorologist on TV.

Just thought it would be fun to share it on the blog for all to see!

No comments: