Summer is quickly coming to a close, so I thought I would post a few photos with narratives of what we've been up to the past couple months.
ELISE
Elise is the big "deal" of our summer. We're all just lovin' having a baby around, and she's such a joy to each family member. She's now 4 months old and rolling over, "chatting" with us, playing with rattles, and lovin' all the attention that she gets (you might even say she's getting a bit spoiled)!


COUSINS AND NEIGHBORS
It's been really fun having Sheldon's sister's family (Aylward Family) living across the street from us the past 10 months. The cousins played together almost everyday, and especially liked riding bikes. It was fun for Chandelle and I to have a little "chat time" too while we watched the kiddos. Over these months we've watched the older kids learn to ride bikes without training wheels, the younger ones graduate from trikes to bikes, little June go from crawling to running, and both Chandelle and I having a baby in the spring. It's been a pretty eventful few months. They have now settled into their new home in Portland....we miss them so much!
The Aylward Family: Chandelle, Michael, Lily, Hazel, June, & Melea
Braden's favorite thing to do: ride his bike FAST!
Ashlyn proud she learned to ride too!CLUBHOUSE
Papa Richard is building a clubhouse for the kids in the backyard! A lot of progress has been made since this photo....it's almost done now! What a fun place for the kids to play.

PAPA AND NANA JJ
We love our visits to JJ and Papa's home. There's always great food and conversation, and lots of fun things to do "in the woods," especially swimming. The kids are even brave enough to get into the cold river. I, on the other hand prefer the hot tub or pool (on a hot day)!
CAMPING
Braden and Sheldon enjoyed "guy time" on their father/son camping trip at Sunset Falls Campground. I'm sure Braden would tell you that his highlight was the campfire.


No comments:
Post a Comment