


Today is the first official day of fall, and I find myself looking back at summer photos, realizing it's been WAY TOO LONG since I've posted! Life is flying by and I can hardly believe that fall is here already. Our weather still feels like summer, so I will enjoy it as long as it will stick around.
Our summer was simple, yet fun. Here are just a FEW of our favorite summer memories (we don't have enough space for them all).
Water Fun:
Backyard pool is a blast!
Backyard pool is a blast!
4th of July Fireworks

We celebrate the 4th with a full day of fun and swimming at JJ and Papa's with all the family!
I don't know why we don't have a picture of that day. In the evening we enjoy neighborhood fireworks. Braden is a pyro!
I don't know why we don't have a picture of that day. In the evening we enjoy neighborhood fireworks. Braden is a pyro!

Our Annual trip to
Grandpa and Grandma's Iowa Farm
Grandpa and Grandma's Iowa Farm
Our trip to Iowa is always our summer highlight. It's so great to see friends and all the family: my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins. This year was extra special because I got to meet my two newborn nieces!

Abi and Braden love it...Ashlyn can't wait to get off!
Mall of America: Minneapolis, MN
This year we decided to fly out of MN so that we could visit my friend/college roommate Carla and her family, and also take the kids to Mall of America. It was a great choice!
Braden and Sheldon rode ALL the scary roller coasters.This was Braden's highlight!
Camping with Daddy:
Each of the older two got to go on a one on one camping trip with Daddy.
Braden and Sheldon hiked up Silver Star and camped up on top.The next morning there was 50 mph winds. Quite the Adventure!
Ashlyn and Sheldon camped at Sunset Falls.She was delighted to FINALLY have her first camping trip!
I am grateful to the Lord for summer 2011...many sweet memories!

















No comments:
Post a Comment