Of course we didn't capture photos of all our family and friends, but posted just a few of the many highlights of our trip..... (Sheldon takes so many good photos that is was difficult to narrow it down)!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm LOVING reading your blogs and seeing the wonderful pictures included! You have some great pictures posted here, Sheldon is a very fine photographer! I'm gonna send your site to Steph, I know she'll love seeing you and your family....it's been a real long time since she's seen you! Kathy
Sorry that I can't change my 'MOM' sign-in, it automatically wrote that even tho I didn't have it down. I use that everytime I comment on Tiff's blogs and guess I have to use that same moniker even if I comment on other blog sites. So guess you'll have 2 'moms'. Kathy
2 comments:
I'm LOVING reading your blogs and seeing the wonderful pictures included! You have some great pictures posted here, Sheldon is a very fine photographer! I'm gonna send your site to Steph, I know she'll love seeing you and your family....it's been a real long time since she's seen you!
Kathy
Sorry that I can't change my 'MOM' sign-in, it automatically wrote that even tho I didn't have it down. I use that everytime I comment on Tiff's blogs and guess I have to use that same moniker even if I comment on other blog sites. So guess you'll have 2 'moms'. Kathy
Post a Comment