Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blueberries, Blueberries, and More Blueberries

IT'S BLUEBERRY SEASON!
Every summer our family enjoys hitting as many farms as possible to pick fresh fruit...so here's our blueberry picking expedition! We picked 13 lbs (and ate a couple more too!) in less than an hour. I'm sure we'll be back for more as we all LOVE fresh berries!

As usual, I missed getting a photo of Sheldon picking! He captured all the great photos for us!

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Wow, 13lbs in an hour!! Thats fantastic! Where did you go? We went Raspberry picking a few weeks ago, but unfortunately there weren't many left. Do you have any farms you'd recommend? I don't mind driving a bit if they have great berries!

viluinen said...

oh, blueberries! we should go too! beautiful pictures, as always!

Real Men Have Car Seat said...

What's up Nalos fam? We just got your blog from your mom, I know this is lame way to stay in tuch but whatever. So drop us a line!!

The Smiths

Byron said...

Huckleberries! for the love of God