With the celebration of Thanksgiving and the arrival of the Christmas season, this time of year reminds me to focus on all that I have to be thankful for. I often get so caught up in all the "to do's" in life that I easily get overwhelmed and don't truly thank the Lord for all that He's blessed me with. It has been really good to be reminded of what is truly important, and how I need to be intentional about being thankful each and every day. Above all else, the opportunity to have a relationship with the Lord and the gift of eternal life gives me a reason to celebrate not only during this season, but every day of the year!
Here are some of our highlights over the past month, all of which I am so thankful for...
Sweet moments with my wonderful husband, Sheldon:

Learning new things from Papa and Nana J:


Time with Grandpa Ken and Grandma Julie:


Moving from a toddler to a twin sized bed:

Silliness at the park when Daddy is HOPING for a good photo opportunity:

Stories with Uncle Byron:

Fun times with Chandelle and Michael:

Playing Playdough (Melea and Ashlyn):

Praise the Lord that we have these and so many more things to be thankful for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment