There's no denying that fall is in full swing now. Even though I like fall, I still try to hold onto summer for as long as I can. Mostly because I know that long winter days are soon on their way. However, this year I've been trying to embrace this season while it lasts and delight in all that it brings! One of my favorite things about fall is the beautiful colors!
Here are a few of our favorite fall moments...

A "stroll" in the park...

Picking out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch

Our little jack-o-lanterns.

All dressed up for our church harvest party! The cutest fireman and fairy I've ever seen.

Fun games, candy, and prizes at the harvest party!

The glow in the dark games were especially FUN!
How thankful I am for a change of seasons. Even though I sometimes find myself having a hard time letting go of summer, I am thankful for the creativity of our God in bringing the change of seasons. Embrace THIS particular season (in your life). For it is just a season, and a new one is always around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment