Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ashlyn Kate

Ashlyn is full of energy, determination, personality, and LIFE! She's fun to be around and her 4 year old perspectives and comments about life make me smile. She's very independent and can play alone for hours, but also loves playing with Braden, entertaining Elise, and having one and one time with mommy or daddy.
Full of Life!

She turned 4 in October! I honestly cannot believe it! She is very capable of helping with so many things around the house and it brings her great delight to do so. I'm thankful for that!

Ashlyn helped make this pizza snake for her Birthday dinner.

Some of Ashlyn's favorites: puzzles, games, playdough, crafts, duplo legos, her stuffed snakes, thumb and blanket, swimming, catching bugs, snuggles, daddy tickles, and helping/caring for others.
Loves her blanket and thumb.

Coming down in the morning with her blanket & stuffed snakes!

Snuggling Great Grandma Nalos.

Swimming lessons

Flower girl for the 4th time in her lifetime!

I'm so thankful for my fun, sweet daughter. I know God's going to use her in amazing ways!

No comments: