
One of my summer highlights is growing my own vegetable garden. Since I enjoy being outdoors, it's relaxing for me to work in the garden. It's also very rewarding to sow the seeds and watch the plants grow and finally produce beautiful vegetables. It kinda reminds me of how I desire my life to be producing spiritual "fruit" (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control), especially as a witness to my children who will learn what it means to live for Jesus from me (WOW...what a big responsibility I have been given)! The garden has also been fun for the kids. Braden loves to help me "work" in the garden and pick the veggies when they are ready. As fall is here, our garden produce will soon be coming to an end, but we look forward to a new season next spring.



No comments:
Post a Comment