Friday, May 1, 2009

Now that Spring has Sprung...

Yea it is SPRING! I love spring, not only all the new life budding, but also because I know that summer is on the horizon. The very anticipation of summer makes me smile!

Spring weather in Washington is so variable. Some days it's barely 50 and rainy and it still seems like winter, and other days it's 80 and sunny and you would think it's summer. It is still considered our rainy season through June, so I try not to expect too much sun this time of year. However, it seems that we have had quite a few nice days this spring so far and have spent a lot of time outside enjoying the sunshine.

Here are some video clips....


A muddy Spring day! Click play button below...




Of course, one thing I love about this time of year is getting the garden tilled and starting to plant some of my early stuff. Click the play button below to see Sheldon hard at work getting the garden ready for me!




A very warm summer like day. The kids are playing car wash!

Click button to watch video clip.


Thank you Lord for springtime after a cold winter, and sunshine after the rain!

No comments: